[Elfsea] Boy Scout Demonstration

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 17:04:04 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the wonderful populace of Elfsea,

We are looking forward to showing our appreciation to the Boy Scouts.  The Boy Scouts have greatly supported the barony, allowing us access to wonderful sites for our events.

This demo is our way to say "thank you" to the Boy Scouts.  We will show our appreciation to Mr. Jeff Peters and the Scouts by putting on the best demo we can at the Camporee.

Please volunteer to help make the demo a success.  Her Ladyship Elspeth and Don Sebastian are working diligently to coordinate our activities with the Scouts.  Offer to contribute time before and at the demo, and show the gratitude of the barony.

Alejandro y Amalia