[Elfsea] A&S meeting tonight

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:43:18 PDT 2012

This is a monthly meeting, held the second Thursday of each month, for sharing in our interests in the arts and sciences. There are several tables, so bring a project if you have something you want to work on.There will be a class on making Ricotta cheese.I will also have a class on making 'tree of life' pendants for any interested. (donations for materials would be welcome)Don't forget that donations for the air-conditioning are also welcome. Parking is at the back of the church. The intersection is Beltline & N. Garland.

Gabriele

Steppes MoAS

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)