[Elfsea] OCTOBER ISSUE of ELFSEA TIDINGS!!!

Chronicler of Elfsea chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 16 13:47:56 PDT 2012

Greetings Elfsea!!!

I wanted to take a moment and remind you it is time to start thinking about
those submissions for the Elfsea Tidings!  Please remember that with each
submission, artwork, and photo there MUST be a release (see below
signature).  If there are people in your photos, do not forget to include a
Model Release Form.

This will be my next to the last newsletter and we are needing to get those
applications in for the next Chronicler as soon as possible.  If we do not
have this position filled, those who are in charge can put our barony into
a time out box!  Do your B&B a favor by applying now instead of at the last
minute.

Remember, submit, release, apply!
In Service,
Lady Katrine la Escolpiera, Elfsea Chronicler

--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*

Fillable Model Release