[Elfsea] DFT Needs Chivalric Volunteers

sarah ash mytheiya at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 13:55:32 PDT 2012

Attention Chivalric Community:

We have an event coming up here at Dragonsfire Tor where we need some volunteers
from the Chivalric Community to help us out. On Oct 20th we have the Tarleton
State University Homecoming parade.  We need 2-4 fighters who are willing to
suit up and do some showy fighting during the parade, and maybe some full out
during stops along the route.  Volunteers will need to be at the Parade route's
starting point at 8am on Saturday, so if you would like to come Friday night I
am sure we can find accommodations among the Canton.

If you you are interested please contact me via email: mytheiya at yahoo.com or
feel free to call me or text at 254-413-2065

Thanx ahead of time, all us here at DFT

What We Do In Life Echos Into Eternity