[Elfsea] Open House Thursday, 9/20

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:52:53 PDT 2012

This week at Open House we will be playing games. We have period board
games, period puzzlers, some modern games.... You don't have to play games,
if it is not your thing. You can come look at the wonderful books we have
in our library, paint a charter, talk about the SCA... just come and visit
with your friends.

If you need to grab food on your way there, feel free to bring it and eat
at the house; you don't even have to share!

Thursday, September 20th, 6pm-9pm, at 5701 Blueridge Dr.