[Elfsea] Resignation as Nautilus

Nautilus Pursuivant - Barony of Elfsea herald at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 3 10:56:08 PDT 2013

Good afternoon, all.

Due to my academic workload and the stresses associated with it, I must
announce my intent to resign as Nautilus Pursuivant (the Herald of the
Barony of Elfsea) effective May 1st, two months before my warrant was to
expire. Their Excellencies have been notified and have accepted my
resignation.
I will use the intervening time to find a successor and see some incomplete
projects to completion. If you have a consultation in the works with me, I
am happy to complete it or pass it off to my successor, whichever you
prefer.

Speaking of successors: I need one. Prior knowledge of heraldry is not
required. Training will be provided, and I will remain available to assist
the new Herald if needed.

Please contact me if you are interested in the position, and copy the Baron
and Baroness and Seneschal.

As always I remain,
Yours in service,

-- Andreas (for the time being) Nautilus

PS: My chances of being at Defender are very small. My apologies in advance.

--
Herr Andreas von Meißen
Nautilus Pursuivant, Barony of Elfsea