[Elfsea] Thank you

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 8 10:08:47 PDT 2013

Greetings unto Elfsea from Alejandro, Baron

I am humbled by the hard work we all do, to ensure our friends visiting Elfsea enjoy their time.  I heard from many people, during the day, that they were having fun at Defender – and that is because of all the work you do to ensure the event is a success!

Thank you to Lord Franklin and Her Ladyship Elspeth for “herding all the cats” and taking care of problems that might have occurred.

Thank you to Dragonsfire Tor for taking care of the Travellers Fare on Friday, and Breakfast on Saturday.

Thank you to Master Caelin and Her Ladyship Elspeth for stepping up at the last second, putting together a wonderful tavern, and ensure we all had good and tasty food.

Thank you to Her Excellency Druinne for the scrolls that I was able to give to the new Defenders.

Thank you to Lady Katrine la Escolpiera and the scribal guild for painting Defender, Keystone, and Portcullis scrolls.

Lastly, thank you to Her Excellency Amalia.  I value our time together as Baron and Baroness and I wish you the best.

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor