[Elfsea] Requirements of being an office holder

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 23 08:00:05 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the Officers of Elfsea,

In addition to the normal tasks related to the office you hold, please remember that you also need to provide a short report for the Tidings.  This requirement is no different than what the Kingdom requires of the Great Officers of State.  For some, this is excellent training in writing these reports for the day you serve the Kingdom as either a Greater or Lesser Officer.

I too have been late with my reports for the Tidings. Let us all help each other, and ensure the Chronicler does not get stressed.

Take some time today, and send in your report for the Tidings.

Sir Alejandro
Barón