[Elfsea] Photos of Coronation

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 29 20:13:11 PDT 2013

I have edited and posted the pictures from Coronation. I was working gate part of the morning, so Pyro did all the fighting shots (about half the total) and some of the others. As usual, you may use these for any non-profit, SCA use. We will provide a photographer's release if you need it. You are on your own for models' releases. We have agreed that either of us can sign for both of us since it is often difficult to remember who took which pictures. Please provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall.

The photos are posted at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ .  Please comment or tag pictures if you like them. We like the feedback.

Caelin on Andrede

mka: Richard Threlkeld