[Elfsea] Gate sign-up for Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 06:35:44 PDT 2013

My plans for the event have changed..I will be helping in the "tavern" to feed our guests...BUT..once things settle down Friday, I can probably work 7-10pm.....Unfortunately, I wont be able to confirm until friday... I WILL help out a gate, though  :)

Please sign up for gate shift.  This is OUR event, while we still need to enjoy ourselves, it also means as the Host Barony we need to volunteer to help make it happen, as well!!!

(oh, and we will be there earlier then we thought!! Probably around 11:00-12:00)

HL Elspeth
Seneschal