[Elfsea] Meals at Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:14:02 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea!

We have no "official" tavern coming.  We tried, no luck.   There will be a local tavern, of sorts....  the menu is not period, but more periodesque.  it will be food, hot and good, at reasonable prices.

There is a chance some help will be needed, please see Caelin, or I, on site to ask if help is needed.  We will need some coffee pots that do not require electricity.  I am quite sure there will be those on site that will require it  :)

Menu, and pricing, will be emailed out to list, shortly.

This is a Baronial event, please see where you can volunteer to make this a great event!!!  We have a very full weekend, and it will take many to make it easier to run.

Thank you

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Seneschal