[Elfsea] Volunteers for Defender

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 4 05:22:30 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor from Alejandro y Amalia

We are looking forward to a grand Defender this weekend. A weekend of tournaments, friends and joy!

But, for our guests, including Their Majesties and Their Highnesses, to enjoy the event, we all need to do our parts. Please consider giving a small bit of your time this weekend and show Ansteorra the hospitality of Elfsea.

Tonight, at 6pm is load out for the trailer. I look forward to seeing many people there.

Gate is still short on volunteers who can help it run smoothly. Please donate a small bit of time to help.

If you wish to know other ways to help this weekend, contact Lord Franklin at oldstyle at oldstyle.net

Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa