[Elfsea] Garb Finishing A&S night! Bring it! Sew it! Complete it in time for the event! We will help!

kb755779 at aol.com kb755779 at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 07:03:34 PDT 2013

Tomorrow night, right?

K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabethe Closet <elizabethescloset at yahoo.com>
To: elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, Apr 24, 2013 8:28 am
Subject: [Elfsea] Garb Finishing A&S night! Bring it! Sew it! Complete
it in time for the event! We will help!

Corination is right around the corner! Do you have some last minute
sewing projects? need to get it that piece of garb done? Well look no
futher! My sewing room is fully stocked with all sorts of nifty things
to help you get it done, just in time.

  So come on out, bring some snacks. We have a dog and a cat, please
medicate properly, if you have allergies.

 948 Blossomwood Court
... Arlington Texas 76017
 910-539-1088

 Kindest regaurds,
 Lady Elizabethe de Salisbiry MOAS Elfsea