[Elfsea] Garb Finishing A&S night! Bring it! Sew it! Complete it in time for the event! We will help!

Elizabethe Closet elizabethescloset at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 06:27:54 PDT 2013

Corination is right around the corner! Do you have some last minute sewing projects? need to get it that piece of garb done? Well look no futher! My sewing room is fully stocked with all sorts of nifty things to help you get it done, just in time.

So come on out, bring some snacks. We have a dog and a cat, please medicate properly, if you have allergies.

948 Blossomwood Court
...Arlington Texas 76017
910-539-1088

Kindest regaurds,
Lady Elizabethe de Salisbiry MOAS Elfsea