[Elfsea] Thank you from a grateful Baron

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 28 12:31:21 PDT 2013

Greetings unto Elfsea from Alejandro

Elfsea has successfully hosted our third Coronation for the Kingdom, since I first stepped up as Barón.  I am very proud of all the hard work, you the populace, do to ensure our guests feel welcome and enjoy the event.

I am very grateful to Her Ladyship Elspeth for stewarding the event, Their Excellencies Llywelyn and Xene for securing such a gorgeous site, and to Lady Viviana for cooking a grand feast.

Lastly, I thank Their Majesties Lochlan and Gwen for entrusting the Barony to make sure Their Coronation was fun and memorable.

Sir Alejandro
Barón of Elfsea