[Elfsea] Baronial College

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 20 18:10:47 PDT 2013

Lastly, it was a singular joy of mine to recognize Don Alaric Greythorne as the lastest holder of the Azure Grail.  His tireless support and work is a continuing exmaple of service to the Barony!

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea

Thank you, and I still feel as I said at the time - "Surprised the hell outta me."

PS - Hope everyone that got one or two enjoyed the Krispy Kremes.  They were just a last minute thought since they were on my way, but considering how fast they disappeared I may have to double the order next time...

Alaric