[Elfsea] A Missive from His Excellency

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 18 06:40:38 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the glorious Barony of Elfsea and her grand Canton of Dragonsfire Tor,

I enjoy my time as Baron of Elfsea and Lord of Dragonsfire Tor.  My time as Baron has been filled with joy and challenge, and I have learned a lot more about the Society, her people, and myself.  I feel, however, it is now time to step aside and allow others to guide our Barony and Canton, with fresh and new ideas.

I have been in consultation with Their Majesties and Their Highnesses.  I will step down as Baron of Elfsea and Lord of Dragonsfire Tor at Elfsea Defender, wherein we are celebrating the 25 anniversary of Elfsea as a Barony.

My greatest wish is that we continue to grow as a Barony and Canton and as friends.  I hope that the search for my successors will be a hallmark of honor and gentility.  Remember that there is no greater honor than to serve selflessly.

Please look to missives in the future from Their Highnesses Aaron and Nicolette, and Her Excellency Elizabeth Seale as they begin the process to find my successors.

Sir Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor