[Elfsea] Thank you

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 18 23:11:45 PDT 2013

Greetings one and all;

     I truly must say thank you to more people than I could keep track of Saturday.  So many people helped me with my vigil and elevation.  They brought me food, drink, ran errands, controlled the flow of well wishers into my vigil, helped me set up and clean up, and they helped my family with whatever they needed.  If I miss someone please forgive me.

     To their Majesties Ansteorra and the members of the Order of the Pelican, thank you for believing in me and making this possible.  A special thanks to her Majesty for attending even though she was not feeling well.

     To his Excellency Baron Caelin on Andrede my Pelican and mentor, thank you for having the faith in me to take me under your wing (pun intended).

          To my protege sister and brother Alianorra and Guyon thank you for helping me stay organized and keeping my head on straight.  Thank you for everything you organized and took care of through the whole thing.

     Thank you to Mistress Xene for my chapeau, to Master Caelin for my medallion and to HL Alianorra for my cloak.

     To Duchess Valeria Richila Navarro, Mistress Stella Silvana, Mistress Amalia Zavattini, Master Karl der Gaenger and Master Robin of Gilwell thank you so very much for your awesome words.

     Thank you Herr Andreas von Meissen for heralding my procession.

     Thank you to everyone who came by my vigil and shared your wisdom and well wishes.

     As they say, last but certainly not least thank you to my family for being there to support me and especially to my awesome wife Lady Adelaide de Ruthven for being there for me over the years.

Yours In Service
Sebastian Eton Frobishire, OP