[Elfsea] Scribes and Illuminators Tuesday night

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 12 19:17:18 PDT 2013

Buenos noches,

I am grateful to Her Excellency, Mistress Druinne for stepping forward to continue the tradition of scribes and illuminators in the Barony.  And, while I will not be available to attend scribal night tomorrow (I too have a project to finish by College), I appreciate everyone who devotes even a small portion of their time to help the Barony!

Sir Alejandro
Barón of Elfsea