[Elfsea] Thank You for Sideboard Assistance

alianorramacaiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 18:00:33 PDT 2013

As for the desserts,

Huge Thanks of course to my Pelican and Mentor Master Caelen. His lovely wife HL Ker Meggan of Taransay (known as Pyro).
My Protege Brother Lord Guyon DuPre and his Lady wife.

Everyone in the 'family' helped in some way to make Master Sebastian's vigil and elevation wonderful.

Thank you William and your Amazing staff for making room for us in the kitchen and also helping us this day, it is greatly appreciated. Your Sideboard lunch was delightful.

And of course Thank you to Their Majesties for Their presence and His Excellency Alejandro for being such a gracious host.

In Service I do remain,

Lady Alianorra MacKkye

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone