[Elfsea] Scribal Night

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:54:31 PDT 2013

Greetings!

His Excellency has given me the honor of leading the Scribal Guild in
Elfsea. I hope that we can get as many of the great painters and painters
to be off and running on some great projects.

For those of you who have been painting for a while and just need to pick
up blanks and turn in completed charters, I will have the Kingdom box with
me at Populace every month. I have obtained some of the new charters with
the new texts from our Regional Scribe for distribution and hopefully a
speedy turn around.

On the second Tuesday of the month, I will be hosting a painting night at
my house. I plan on starting around 7 and stopping at 9, though with the
traffic in the area the way it is, there are really no strict times. If you
arrive early, you will likely be tasked with helping to set up. I have a
small, but nice selection of books on calligraphy and illumination and for
those of you who make it out, I nabbed a bag of vellum/parchment scraps
left by the vendor at KWHSS this past summer to hand out.

The Guild will be producing the invitations for our upcoming 25th
anniversary event and we will need many hands to letter and paint them. We
are also responsible to His Excellency for producing all of the charters
for use in the Barony for Baronial awards and honors.

I hope to see many of you over the coming months either at Populace or at
the house.

Pray know that I remain in service, Druinne.

Know me by my arms Azure, six round buccles Or.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" - Seize the day, trust as little
as possible in tomorrow. (Horace)