[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Randy Brittain gerhart013 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:12:41 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Elfsea Baronial College is this weekend.  We have many great classes scheduled.  The class schedule has changed, please double check the class/room and times.  There were many requests to teach, and limited classrooms, if You did not get on the schedule this year, please accept my apologies.  We look forward to having You teach in Elfsea in the future!

The day will be a great one! Celebrating Don Sebastian's elevation, a delicious lunch sideboard prepared by Lord William Palfrey and crew, many classes to take, Bardic and Artisan competitions...and much more.

We hope to see you all here, in Elfsea!

In Service,

HL Gerhart Wolfgang der Rote
Event Steward