[Elfsea] Photos: Steppes Artisan and Pennsic

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Aug 10 19:53:39 PDT 2013

I finally got the photos of Steppes Artisan done. We left for Pennsic before I could process them. That was Friday night's work. Most of Saturday went to Pennsic photos. There are fewer of them than I'd like, but I believe the ratio of good to just OK is better than is normal.

Pyro is responsible for the great photos of the Pennsic artisan displays (in Pennsic 2013 Part II). I did most of the rest. If someone on other Kingdom lists (especially the East) would forward this, I think they would like to see some of the photos.

All the usual disclaimers and conditions apply: you may use any of my photos published on the URL I will post below for non-profit, SCA use provided you give attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall. For any other uses, please contact me. Pyro and I have an agreement that you may attribute any of our photos to either of us. We will provide a photographer's release if it is required, but you are on your own for model releases. You may not modify any picture except cropping or resizing to meet space constraints. We have higher resolution RAW format versions of the pictures and will modify them or provide better copies on request.

The sets of photos are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=one_set72157635020242628. Flickr allows you to view them for free. If you want to comment (and I would appreciate comments), you must have a flickr account, but there are free accounts available.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede