[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College 2013

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Aug 19 05:44:03 PDT 2013

The photos are up at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets .  Not as many as usual, but I was busy with Master Sebastian's elevation prep and Pyro was teaching and attending classes. A higher than usual percentage were taken by Pyro.

The usual disclaimers apply. You may use these pictures for non-profit, SCA uses if you provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall. Any of our pictures may be attributed to either of us by internal agreement. We will provide a photographers' release if required, but you are on your own for model releases.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede