[Elfsea] [steppesbowyerandfletchersguild] Archery Practice

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 7 16:13:52 PST 2013

LOL  Good call there Don Sebastian!

Ironwyrm

On Sat, 12/7/13, Sebastian <sebastianf at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Subject: [steppesbowyerandfletchersguild] Archery Practice
 To: "Elfsea" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Steppes Archery Guild" <steppesbowyerandfletchersguild at yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 5:21 PM

       Greetings
 Frozen Ones;

      As much as I would be
 interested in seeing just how far an arrow slides on ice
 after missing a target due to fingers that are to frozen to
 give a good release, (or by a body that is shivering so hard
 you cannot see the target) and as many of you are no doubt
 surprised and disappointed with me, I feel it to be in the
 best interest of all concerned, and me, that I officially
 cancel tomorrows Archery Practice.  I know you think I
 am a light-weight and a non-hacker, but get over it ;)
      Stay warm and snuggle-up with
 your loved ones.

 Sebastian

     __._,_.___