[Elfsea] Hear the words of Lord Francen

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Tue Dec 3 21:06:54 PST 2013

Greetings to all my soon to-be loyal followers,

I have regained my right and proper seal of the House of Whitenhale from Lord Franklin – he is no Lord, it’s my name that is on his AOA but I digress – I was forced to do this in this manor because Guyon would not allow me to address the populace by any other means, but both he and Franklin will be banished from the Kingdom after Saturday for acting against me – but I digress again.  This Saturday will be a red letter day for me and the rest of the Kingdom.  Yes, I will be attending Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel.  I urge all who are interested in this Kingdom to attend.  For I, Lord Francen, will set forth my proclamation and return the Crown to its rightful owner.  For I will set forth the grounds by which the Crown should have been passed down to the FIRST BORN of our first Royal Couple, Prince Sean and Princess Katharina.  The Crown should have never been handed over to Randal von Nordlichwald just because he won some Coronet Tourney back in 1978.  Giving the Crown to the First Born has worked for hundreds of years and that is why I declare all past Kings to be illegal, including our current King and should be stripped of the Crown and the Crown should be given to its rightful owner.  If the true owner can’t be found then I, Lord Francen shall take it and the weak and pitiful Baron Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza shall bow down before me and denounce the illegal King Aaron.  Who ever heard of some stick jockey being a King anyway?  That’s no way to run a Kingdom.

So I urge you, if this Kingdom has any meaning to you at all, to attend Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel to be held this Saturday at Oakdale Park in Glen Rose, Texas.  You can go to their web site for more information

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yulerevel.html

So be there to show your support,

Lord Francen Whitenhale of Cheshire