[Elfsea] Pot Luck

Lisa York roseamelot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 10:30:54 PST 2013

Greetings from Countess Amelot,

This is the updated list of what sides and desserts will be at our December
populace meeting, plates, napkins, cups and utensils are taken care of as
well. If you have yet to sign up to bring something and would like to do
so, we could use a pie or two, tea, water and lemonade.

His Excellency Alejandro will provide the meat dishes of ham and turkey.

Sides
Green bean casserole
Sweet potatoes
Peas
Pasta salad
Mashed potatoes
Baked beans
Veggie tray
Potato salad
Cranberry sauce
butter
Home made rolls
Buns / mini loaves

Desserts
Shortbread
Fudge

Thank you all so very much for offering to bring sides and desserts for the
meeting !! Please remember His Excellency Alejandro has ask for us to wear
garb, as he will be holding court!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night at 7:00pm.

Warm wishes,
Amelot