[Elfsea] Archery Practice

dbradleywright dbradleywright at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 15:36:59 PST 2013

Thanks for the update, Sebastian.

-------- Original message --------
From: Sebastian <sebastianf at sbcglobal.net>
Date: 12/07/2013  5:21 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>,Steppes Archery Guild <steppesbowyerandfletchersguild at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Elfsea] Archery Practice

Greetings Frozen Ones;

     As much as I would be interested in seeing just how far an arrow slides on ice after missing a target due to fingers that are to frozen to give a good release, (or by a body that is shivering so hard you cannot see the target) and as many of you are no doubt surprised and disappointed with me, I feel it to be in the best interest of all concerned, and me, that I officially cancel tomorrows Archery Practice.  I know you think I am a light-weight and a non-hacker, but get over it ;)
     Stay warm and snuggle-up with your loved ones.

Sebastian