[Elfsea] ISO contact info for the following 25th Year Coordinators.....

April Gunter alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 18 12:57:51 PST 2013

Gunthar - dookgunthar at hotmail.com

________________________________
From: Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com>
To: "elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:27 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] ISO contact info for the following 25th Year Coordinators.....

Greetings Elfsea!!

Happy Holidays to everyone!  We realize this is a very busy time, but We just need some contact information for the following people, as 25th year coordinators:

Lord Guyon Dupree, Land coordinator - email address
M'Lady Aine inghean Aodha, gate coordinator - phone and email
Lord William Palfrey, feast steward - email address
Duke Gunthar Jonsson, taverns/food coordinator - email address
M'Lord Vittorio Dona, brewing contest coordinator - phone and email
Mistress Xene Theriane, history coordinator - email address
Lady Elizabeth de Salesberie, A & S coordinator - phone and email

At this time, We are still looking for a set up and tear down coordinator (unless You told me you wanted to do this......and I (Elspeth) have forgotten...this is why i do spreadsheets  :)            )  This position needs to be available to bring trailer down Thursday (April 2, 2014) for set up that day.  A limited set up crew will be able to stay, on site, beginning Thursday.

Thank you everyone for volunteering...this is shaping up to be a truly wonderful event!!

in Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Countess Elizabeth Seale
Event Stewards, 25th year