[Elfsea] December Party

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 1 13:42:09 PST 2013

Greetings unto Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor, from Sir Alejandro

The Yule season is upon us.  As in days of old, I look forward to seeing all of you, and friends from the area.

To thank everyone for the hard work of the last year, I will be providing a turkey and a ham.  Please look to a missive from Countess Amelot, as she has graciously offered to coordinate the potluck.

Furthermore, I will be holding court, to take some time to recognize the hard work of specific individuals.  I request that all individuals attending the party to wear garb.  Let us have a festive party, and celebrate the Yule together!

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor