[Elfsea] Coronation

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:29:08 PST 2013

Greetings!

Coronation is not too far away.

The Barony of Elfsea is proud to host Coronation for The Heirs to the great Crown of Ansteorra.

To this end, we are looking for volunteers.

gate volunteers
Transporting some items from storage unit to site, and back to storage unit (gas will be reimbursed)
set up Friday night (we will be able to go in Friday night and set things up)
fighter support
Feast servers (servers will meet prior to feast to get serving directions, and will be given feast.....for free...for helping)
feast prep

I am also looking for someone to do a light sideboard luncheon.

If you are interested in helping put together this great event, please email me.

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Event Steward, Spring Coronation