[Elfsea] Elfsea Items Accepted on the November 2012 LoAR

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:36:53 PST 2013

Always good to have a great Herald.
Congrats

From: ad.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 22:01:03 -0600
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Elfsea Items Accepted on the November 2012 LoAR

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!!!

(Because we have the most awesome herald in the kingdom...)

;-)
Baroness Amalia

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Irena Fridenberg <rubberduckiemom at gmail.com> wrote:

Three cheers for the Herald of Elfsea!!!!!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Andreas von Meißen <scamiz at gmail.com> wrote:

Unto the Barony of Efsea do I, Andreas von Meißen, Nautilus Pursuivant and your friendly neighborhood Herald, send greetings!

Elfsea had the first items submitted under my tenure appear on the November Letter of Acceptances and Returns published on New Year's Eve.

Those items are:

ACCEPTED:

Adelaide de Ruthven. Device. <Argent, three domestic cats passant sable within a bordure azure>.
Nice device!

Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza. Badge. <(Fieldless) A falcon per bend azure and argent>.

Amalia Zavattini. Badge. <(Fieldless) A domestic cat passant guardant contourny azure>.

Amalia Zavattini and Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza. Joint badge. <(Fieldless) In saltire a fanged mace Or and a sewing needle argent>.

Dietrich Wyß. Device. <Per pale sable and argent, a vol counterchanged>.
Nice device!

RETURNED:
None.

For those keeping track at home (which nobody was until today, and even then it's probably just me), that makes 5 acceptances, 0 returns, and 1 withdrawn item since I took office. Ironically, the item withdrawn was mine.
More decisions are coming in the next few months, so stay tuned!

Congratulations to Lady Adelaide, Baron Alejandro, Baroness Amalia, and Centurion Dietrich!

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal