[Elfsea] Armor question

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:04:34 PST 2013

The Armour Archive is the perfect place to ask these kinds of questions. :)
There's all sorts of really, really good people there (including some of
the people here): http://www.armourarchive.org/.

-- AvonM

To the DIY and/or knowledgeable people out there.

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal