[Elfsea] Officers/Business Meeting January 21, 2013

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 17 11:08:50 PST 2013

Greetings Elfsea,

This is somewhat on the quick, but...

Monday January 21, 2013 at 7:00 pm, we will have an officer/business
meeting at my house.

We have been having our meetings prior to MOOT, which has worked (to a
certain extent), but since it is the beginning of a new year, one with many
changes, it will be beneficial to have a business meeting with no
limitations to the ending time.  (except that some of us have to wake for
work the next day).

On the agenda:
- officer changes
- Elfsea Defender
- Elfsea Baronial College
- Elfsea camps at events
- possible Kingdom event bids
- Boy Scout mini demos
- New Business
- Comments

If You have anything that you would like to see on the agenda, please let
me know.

While this meeting is an Officer's meeting, it is also a business meeting.
All are welcome, and encouraged, to attend.  My address in on the Elfsea
Website, if you need further directions, or have questions, please call me
at 817-760-3954.

See you all here!

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen