[Elfsea] Kingdom Web Presentation at Potluck Revel Thursday

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:28:42 PST 2013

This Thursday we are hosting a potluck revel at out home.  As it turns out
the Crown of Ansteorra is hosting a Web presentation of the same data they
presented at Roundtable this last weekend on Thursday as well.  I have
signed up for this and anyone who is interested can view the presentation
at with me.

The revel is from 6 to 9 and the presentation is from 8 to 9.

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com