[Elfsea] Elfsea Items Accepted on the November 2012 LoAR

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:13:34 PST 2013

Unto the Barony of Efsea do I, Andreas von Meißen, Nautilus Pursuivant and
your friendly neighborhood Herald, send greetings!

Elfsea had the first items submitted under my tenure appear on the
November Letter of Acceptances and Returns published on New Year's Eve.

Those items are:

ACCEPTED:
Adelaide de Ruthven. Device. <Argent, three domestic cats passant sable
within a bordure azure>.
Nice device!

Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza. Badge. <(Fieldless) A falcon per bend azure and
argent>.

Amalia Zavattini. Badge. <(Fieldless) A domestic cat passant guardant
contourny azure>.

Amalia Zavattini and Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza. Joint badge. <(Fieldless)
In saltire a fanged mace Or and a sewing needle argent>.

Dietrich Wyß. Device. <Per pale sable and argent, a vol counterchanged>.
Nice device!

RETURNED:
None.

For those keeping track at home (which nobody was until today, and even
then it's probably just me), that makes 5 acceptances, 0 returns, and 1
withdrawn item since I took office. Ironically, the item withdrawn was mine.
More decisions are coming in the next few months, so stay tuned!

Congratulations to Lady Adelaide, Baron Alejandro, Baroness Amalia, and
Centurion Dietrich!

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal