[Elfsea] Future Seneschal of Elfsea

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 18:30:41 PST 2013

To the Grand Barony of Elfsea;

     I would like to say thank you to their Excellencies for their faith in me.
Thank you to all of you who have sent your kind (and maybe not so kind  ) words
also.  I am looking forward to working with the HL Elspeth to learn all that I
can so that when the transition does occur it will be a smooth one.  A huge
thank you to the HL Elspeth for everything that she has done and will do for
this Barony.  I am truly looking forward to serving this Barony to the best of
my abilities.

Yours In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire, CAO
Elfsea Hospitaler and future Seneschal