[Elfsea] Porto Party Saturday Night

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 02:04:22 PST 2013

A missive from Her Grace, Conal, unto the populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor

Alejandro
Barón
Fair Gentles,

The good and noble Baroness Alys – as many of you know – had sailed into the West. However, being as she is mortal, the elves refused her and sent her swimming back – for a limited time only, with Tales from the West… Come wish her well, seek her wisdom, and drink our bubbly beverages as we hold a combined revel for the brief, but poignant return of Baroness Alys and for Conal and Miguel’s 21st anniversary celebration. The revelry begins before anyone arrives and continues after most have passed out. Don’t miss the mischief, mayhem, and mayhem - twice the mayhem, twice the fun I always say!

If you are lucky, very lucky, you may get a glimpse of the famed and beautiful Guenhyvar… of legend!

When: Saturday, February 2nd, 8 pm.

Where: House Porto – 2125 Los Rios Blvd in Plano, TX 75074

Why: Please see above. Repeat until you have a clear understanding.

Vivite, amate, ridete,

No guarantees of Guenhyvar sightings. Drinks are to be consumed responsibly – except by me, I live here. Waste is a crime. Free the Munchkins!