[Elfsea] (no subject)

Elizabethe Closet elizabethescloset at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 01:50:46 PST 2013

Not this Thrusday but next thursday I will be teaching a hands on soap making class! We will be doing one batch of castile soap, and one batch of Lye soap, be ready to ask questions, do some math. NOTE: Please bring safety goggles, long sleeved shirts, pants, closed toed shoes and gloves, face masks. Yes, full hazmat gear is required, as Lye is caustic and harmful. But we are safe, and practice FULL safety measures so nothing goes boom.

This Thursday will be over at Rens, with a general sewing night. So please dont get them mixed up!

All the best,
Elizabethe.
MOAS Elfsea.