[Elfsea] Nautilus Needs a Deputy

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:33:20 PST 2013

Hi, all.

I need a deputy.

My class and work schedule this semester is significantly more intensive
than originally anticipated, and whereas before a deputy was a nice idea,
it has become a necessity. Additionally, my warrant is up in the summer,
and it does not look as though I will be able to renew it. I will need to
train someone to take over for me.

If you're interested in learning more about heraldry and are interested in
the job, please let me know immediately. I will provide all the training
necessary (and will be available for help even after I step down).

Thanks.

-- Andreas Nautilus

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal