[Elfsea] Newsletter submissions and reports for July

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 10 22:28:48 PDT 2013

Ldy Diana;

     My apologies for not getting this to you sooner, and I don't even have a good excuse, if there is such a thing.  Please submit the below as my report, thank you.

Sebastian

Greetings Elfsea;

     Life is good the weather is hot.  As many of you know we have decided to change up our monthly Moot by taking out the Officers meeting and moving it to a new day and time, updates to follow.  We are now incorporating some type of food themes and having a general chat session/social gathering.  If you have suggestions for a food theme please let me know.  I am trying to keep it fairly simple so more can and will participate.  This is not an Iron Chef competition.  We look forward to seeing more of our folks coming out for our forth Monday gathering.

     Elfsea Baronial College is right around the corner, 17 August 2013, to be specific.  Please let Centurian Gerhardt know if you can help with the event.  You can teach a class, even for the first time if you wish.  You can help with set-up, take-down, in the kitchen, the gate etc.  The more people that can help the more people that can enjoy the event instead of working the whole thing.

     As always I am here for the Barony, please let me know if I can be of help.  If you have suggestions that will benefit the Barony, don't hoard them, share them.

Yours In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Seneschal
Barony of Elfsea