[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 08:54:13 PDT 2013

Greetings!

I am sponsoring a couple of contests at Elfsea Baronial College.

Baronial Insignia - the Barony needs award insignia!

Contest
 for insignia for the Baronial Awards.  Award information can be found
at:  www.elfsea.ansteorra.org. (Your Excellency, would You please give
more insight into the actual insignia information, please?)
could be
multiple prizes.. bring out the Baronial bling, and
compete for the prizes!

This will be determined by Populace vote!!

Original Charters for Elfsea 25th Anniversary -

25th
 year will be here, quickly.  We are looking for the scrolls to be
presented to the Baronial Champions in: Archery, Chivalric and Rapier
tournaments.  Only the chosen scrolls will be used for 25th year event,
the other scrolls could be utilized for future Elfsea events. If you
have any ideas, or possible changes, to the requirements for this
competition, please shout them out.  Due to the nature of the event
these are for, it is hard to define specific rules for it....I am open
to ideas from the community as to how this can be
accomplished...ready...set...brainstorm!!!!

UPDATE: See the website for the event regarding specifics: http://elfsea.ansteorra.org/events/College2013/

No scroll text needed (space for the text IS needed), the Artwork for the scroll will be judged.

Best Heraldic Display-

There
 is limited space, however; I am willing to find the space....please
bring out Your heraldic items!!  Banners, bling, examples of how You use
 Your badge to identify Your things, etc...etc..etc..  Let's make the
space shine with Heraldic colors!!!  The only way to hang anything, is
to use the special hangers that remove without damaging the
walls....otherwise, banner stands will be needed..

Populace vote, come out and choose Your favorites!!

There
 will be prizes, if You do not wish to compete, but want to participate,
 think about donating to the prize baskets.  Looking for art supplies,
research material, material, paints, beads, etc.  Contact me at the
email above..thank you  :)

The day will be filled with classes, friends, a wonderful sideboard luncheon, laughter and fellowship.  See you all there!

In Service,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen