[Elfsea] Help w/ Baronial College Sideboard

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 22:46:22 PDT 2013

Hello!

Do you like knives?  Do you like fire?  Do you like dipping things in boiling oil?  Do you like serving your Barony?

I am preparing the sideboard for Baronial College and invite 2-3 people who answered yes to the opening questions to help me in the kitchen with cooking and presenting the dishes.  We are doing a collection of finger foods for the sideboard.  Much of the prep work will be completed the week before, but we still need help with cooking and dishing.  We will be glad to take more volunteers; many hands will make for short work.

Many thanks in advance.  You can contact me off list if you have questions or would like to volunteer.

In Service,

William
joepelfrey at yahoo.com