[Elfsea] Garage sale

daniel gutridge dan.gutridge at icloud.com
Sat Jun 1 06:51:41 PDT 2013

All,

Please do not be surprised if it looks very un garage sale like at my home today, but you are all welcome.   Due to threat of bad weather today I have opted to not have a public garage sale today ( too much stuff to pull out for just a few hours), but I have all of the SCA related items available - you all should have first crack at those anyway!

It can be more social this way

For those that either have not been here or it has been awhile, it is the house with a bronze caddy esv in the driveway.

The real garage sale will be 3 weeks hence.

Daniel

Sent from my iPad