[Elfsea] ARCHERY Practice

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 1 12:59:34 PDT 2013

Greetings everyone;

     This is your friendly reminder that we have archery practice this Sunday, 2
June.  The weather should be good, partly cloudy, high of 84.  The practice is
at Sokol Hall in Ft. Worth. from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.  We have loaner gear for
those who are interested in giving it a try.

     Starting with our next practice I am seriously thinking about moving our
time table to 2:00pm-6:00pm.  This allows us to spend part of our shooting time
in the shade.  It also allows those who go to church to have more time to show
up and shoot with us.

     I would like your thoughts on this, please let  me know.

Yours In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire, CSM, CAO
Seneschal
Barony of Elfsea