[Elfsea] Thank you

kb755779 at aol.com kb755779 at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 06:17:57 PDT 2013

My zip is 76058.

-----Original Message-----
From: Baron of Elfsea <baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>; dragonsfire-tor <dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 25, 2013 7:38 am
Subject: [Elfsea] Thank you

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor

I appreciate all of the good ideas and discussion we had about the Barony last
night. Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas with me and each other
of ways to improve participation and fun.

While I get the Google map system up and running, please send your zip codes to
Don Sebastian. Your participation in our "census" will help us to see where we
can find places more centrally located.

Gracias,
Sir Alejandro
Baron