[Elfsea] Teachers wanted!!

Robin Mitchell robinmitchell1952 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 07:43:42 PDT 2013

Plz sign me the 'dressing up a T-Tunic'

Thx
HL Robin

From: Sandra Geil <alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Teachers wanted!!

Class List for al AERYN

Basic Blackwork (with Pyro)
I will supply materials for up to 20 students for this class
Students will see examples of blackwork and get to try their hand at some simple patterns - the will go home with a needle case in some stage of completion.

Can be a single class block or a double - could also be a "pick up" class in the hall

Tassels
I will supply materials for up to 20 students for this class
Students will learn a basic technique and will learn some decorative additions to the basic tassel.
Single Block class

Dressing Up Your T-Tunic
Lecture with samples
Patterns handouts can be provided for 20 students - though more could attend...
Single Block class

Timing is in your hands.
At this point I have not been set to any other tasks.