[Elfsea] Work Party this weekend

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:26:52 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea!

Spoke to Brian, with the scouts, today.  He said the water is ready to go, the showers were SUPPOSED to be fixed, and not to panic if it is not mowed well.  They will be mowing next Wednesday specifically for our event.  So, no worries there.

It should be a great weekend to be outside!  It is doubtful, due to a brand new temp to perm job, that I will be able to make it out this Saturday.  Sebastian will be there, and I am leaving this in His capable hands.  If you have any issues, or questions, call me.  I will be available by phone and/or text on Saturday.

Have a great day!!

In Service,

HL Elspeth