[Elfsea] Pictures!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Mar 26 05:26:00 PDT 2013

I finally found the time to post pictures. Mainly Gulf War 22 and Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian. The Gulf War shots are fewer than usual because my lady Pyro and I were cooking (both), teaching (Caelin), doing midnight Troll shifts (Pyro), and a midnight Watch shift (Caelin). But we ended up with about 1200 from Gulf War.

The usual caveats apply: you may use them for any non-profit, SCA use as long as you supply attribution to Caelin on Andrede, Betsy Marshall, or Richard Threlkeld. We will provide a photographer's release to you, but you are on your own if you need a model release (except for one of us personally - we will gladly furnish that).

The pictures are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

In service,

Caelin on Andrede