[Elfsea] Work Party this weekend

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Wed Mar 27 17:32:33 PDT 2013

Greetings Fellow Cow Pie handlers,

There are only 9 days until the fun begins and we all start gather at Camp Braley, east of Waco, for Elfsea Defender 2013.  But before the fun is the work party this weekend.  We are asking all who are free (payment is not in the budget) to come along a help us prepare the site for next weekend.  The grass will be mowed by BSA so all we will have to do is grub some mesquite and remove the cow pies.  We are looking for anyone who can show the rest of us how to pick up the cow dung with dignity and grace.  So please bring a shovel or rake and gloves and come a join the fun this weekend.  Not much to do so it will not take long.

TIME & DATE; about 11am, Saturday 3/30/2013

PLACE;

Camp Braley

3059 Wilbanks Rd

Hallsbirg, TX

GPS coordinates to the entrance to Camp Braley as found on Google Earth.

31°33'50.59"N

96°56'6.97"W

We will be leaving S.E. Fort Worth at about 9am and if you would like a ride email me.

In your service,

Franklin

Elfsea Defender 2013

Event Steward